Monday, September 14, 2009

Colton Learning to Walk!

Colton never ceases to amaze and entertain us. As his 1st birthday approaches, just under two weeks away, we have been trying to take lots of videos to document this time in his life.
At the beginning of his 11th month he took his first steps! His Tonka truck walker helped speed up the process, we think, but he is quickly picking up the idea on his own. He's doing a lot of walking now, of his own accord, and before we know it he'll be giving up crawling for good!
He's also been acting really funny - making faces, blowing spit bubbles, snorting, licking inappropriate things, and more.

Check out the three videos below for a good look at what's been going on in Colton's 11th month of life. :)



5 comments:

Jenn said...

he is getting so big! it makes me want to cry!!!

Gigi and Grandy in Katy said...

too big too fast! i miss him so much!

Mom said...

He's such a big boy! I can't wait to give him a big hug and a kiss!

Chandler said...

It amazes me how fast they grow up! He's such a big boy!! I LOVE the videos. Thanks for sharing. BTW...when can we skype?? Message me on FB a good time for you. I can be flexible.

G-STOW said...

I literally clapped for him when he was walking! too cute! i miss yall!