Thursday, February 18, 2010

Daddy's Boy

Colton has really grown more attached to Ross and I over the past couple months. He has definitely been making me feel good by sitting in my lap often, cuddling with me more, wanting to be held by me a lot, and (shhhhh, don't tell Ross) choosing me as his comforter, cuddler, holder, helper most of the times he has a choice.

BUT, Colton also loves Ross. It often seems like he's trying to be just like his Daddy. Like just the other day when Ross left his hat on the floor. Colton put it on and enjoyed wearing it around the house.

Just like daddy.


These first three pictures make me laugh. If you just take a picture of Colton he will usually stare at the camera. But if you count to 3, you get a smile! :)




This is a new trick for Colton - turning the lights on and off! He is already tall enough to reach the switches. This makes for some "fun" times in the dark for all of us.


Little, happy boy.


3 comments:

Gigi and Grandy in Katy said...

Love it...that smile is so contagious. And TALL...oh my goodness. Seeing him reach for the lightswitch. He is one lean, mean, love machine! Give him some hugs and kisses from Gigi and Grandy! Love and miss you!

Jenn said...

he is SO TALL & so cute!

char said...

he's getting so big!!!!! we can't wait to snuggle him. could you tell him that auntie char really likes cuddling if he could get ready to do some of that in a few weeks?