Monday, March 22, 2010

Colton: 17 Months Old

A spring day in Florence. Piazza Michelangelo, taken from the bus.


Colton is growing quickly! He is just finishing up his 17th month (he'll be 18 months old on the 25th). He is such a funny kid and I thought I'd share a few pictures of him from this month.

C loves wearing Daddy's sweat bands. He wants to be just like him!

Taking the sweat band off...

...and trying to put it back on. :)

I love that cute profile.

Last week I dressed C in his "redneck" overalls. He added my hat to finish off the look. The whole thing was just so cute I had to get some pictures. Colton is getting really good at smiling for the camera!


C loves putting things over his eyes and walking "blind." So silly!



The Stowers fam is here visiting now (Mark, Connie, Robert, and Charissa are already here - Grace arrives Friday). We are having a fun time touring, shopping, eating, and spending time together. :) I'll be sure to post little updates from there visit soon!

No comments: