Friday, June 25, 2010

HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY, JENNIFER!

Today is my little sister's 26th birthday! How are we getting so old?!? ;o) I am so thankful for you, Jenn! You are a wonderful sister - the best a girl could ask for. I'm grateful that we keep getting closer through the years, even though we live far away from one another. You are fun, encouraging, real, open, and you love fiercely. You're a great friend, sister, daughter, and wife.

Thanks for the ways you've pursued our relationship in recent years - from visiting us in Florida, to coming on UCF's Salerno Vision Trip with us in 2008, to being such a great Aunt to Colton. I love you and I hope your day is super special.

Sisters


Aunt Jenn w/ Colton at 4-weeks-old...

...3 months old...

...and 6 months old!


Love you, Jenn! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You think you're getting old???!!! Enjoy it...you're still young! Love both of you and so glad you enjoy one another.