Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Welcome to Our Blog!

Welcome to the Stowers Family Blog!  I am starting this to update friends and family all over the country (and the world) about all the exciting happenings in our lives. ;o)  Right now the most exciting thing we are doing is getting our lives and house ready for our first baby who is due in less than a month!  

We have been working non-stop on renovations, setting up a nursery, cleaning and organizing TONS of baby things, and buying things we never knew we'd ever need.  For now, I'll leave you with a few pictures of what we've been doing the past couple of weeks.

Check back soon for more updates/baby news!



The dresser we ordered.  It matches the crib (which we already had) wonderfully.

The stroller we ordered - it shipped today!  I'm in love with it.

Jenn, my sister, came to visit last weekend to throw me a baby shower and help us with baby stuff.  She was amazing!

Friends from church after my last baby shower - I love these girls!

My favorite picture of the nursery so far.  I think it is my favorite room in the house!

A close up picture of the bedding Connie (my mom-in-law) made - I love it!


I think this picture of his clothes is adorable - it is hard to believe he'll fit in any of these!

6 comments:

Scrap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chandler said...

yea! welcome to the blog world! I love your nursery! I can't wait to meet Colton!

The Downs family said...

YEAH!!! WELCOME to blog world!!!! I know you are going to be the best blogger! You are so great with the updates. PS...I LOVE Colton's room!!!!

Studio222 Photography said...

That's the coolest stroller I've ever seen!

Jenn said...

you better keep this thing updated! also, love the dresser can't wait to see it in person! Yeah! Colton is almost here! I don't know if I can wait 3 weeks after he is born to see him....:(

Katy Conway said...

I am gonna start a blog soon too so YAY! I love it..and I love these pics. You are awesome and I can't wait to hang out with the newest Stowers member!!