Saturday, March 21, 2009

What a Morning...

Ug.  I've had a crazy morning!

First I'm awakened by Ross calling, "Listen carefully because I only have a couple minutes to talk."  He was calling on his cell phone from Italy and, obviously, that sucks up minutes quickly.  He told me to look for a contract for our apartment to come to me via e-mail today, to sign it, and to fax it back as soon as I can.  While this is exciting, I am stressed about it!  Will it be in Italian?  I can't read a housing contract in Italian!  How will I know what I'm signing?  Etc, etc, etc.

Second, I was refilling the dog's big water bowl when the plastic part somehow broke, spilling gallons of water all over my kitchen floor.  Great.

On top of that I was already stressed because I have to get myself and Colton ready to head to a bridal shower for a friend this morning...and I have a feeling we'll be late based on the time of morning it is.

Ok - just needed to get all that junk off my chest.  On to trying to get out the door!

No comments: