Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Enjoying Fall

Fall is my favorite season. It always seems too short but that month-or-so that is cool (yet not cold), sunny all the time, and that ushers in the changing leaves is my ideal. I've tried to get out with Colton to enjoy some of Fall's beauty this year as I have a renewed appreciation for this season after living in Florida. Friends there have been complaining that it is still in the 90's. I don't know how I lived like that. ;o)

Anyway, enjoy some pictures showing how Colton and I have been relishing this gorgeous season...

At the park, playing on the slide.

Colton making a bee-line for the swings.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!


Colton loves to examine the fallen leaves.

Here's Colton sporting some cool Halloween PJ's.

Halloween isn't technically a holiday here in Italy, but more and more people are starting to celebrate it anyway. I mean, seriously, who doesn't want to dress in funny costumes and eat a bunch of candy?! :o)

Speaking of funny costumes, Colton dressed as a monkey (thanks GiGi!) for the Fall Festival at our Agape Italia staff conference last weekend.

Halloween 2009, family picture.

I love my little monkey!

Many of the Agape Italia kids. Each one of them (as well as those not pictured) is living in either Florence, Rome, Salerno, or Bologna with their families as missionary kids. God bless them.

Colton has really enjoyed some Italian food this Fall. Here he is after slamming some lasagna!

Finally, I have been thrilled to see the colors of Fall again!
This is looking into a park that Colton and I often go to. It's also a dog park so sometimes we take Beau to play here, too.

Some beautiful ivy, turned red with the cooler weather.


I am hoping that we will have more beautiful Fall days before winter really hits. The rainy season is starting now, though, so we will most likely have more rain than sun. I guess I'll just have to use that as an excuse to stay indoors drinking coffee and hot apple cider, and eating pumpkin desserts. :o)

3 comments:

Gigi and Grandy in Katy said...

Thanks for all the sweet pics! I can't believe I'll be there soon!

Jenn said...

Great pictures! Love them all. I can't believe how big Colton is getting! It makes me sad! Anyways, I LOVE Fall too. Isn't it the best? Well besides Christmas. Keep the updates coming! ;-)

Azariah said...

The Lord has certainly blessed you with a beautiful son.