Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Colton Levingston Stowers: Coming SOON!

Well, tomorrow is the big day!  Our induction is scheduled for 6am.  I have spent this week trying to tie my life in a neat little bow so I don't have to worry about bills, insurance companies, phone calls, etc the first couple weeks of Colton's life here.  I have gotten a pedicure, gone on a nice date with my husband, and enjoyed time with friends at our last community group for at least a few weeks.  Finally, I have cleaned my house up (as clean as it is going to get anyway) so that when we bring Colton home for the first time he is welcomed to a nice, clean place.

We are so excited to meet Colt tomorrow but nervous, as well.  There are so many unknowns ahead - from labor and delivery, to all the changes our lives will inevitably undergo.

Please pray for us tomorrow and during the next few weeks!  Here are a few suggestions:
...that we would get into the hospital on time tomorrow (our time depends upon whether the hospital has beds available).
...that my labor would go smoothly and quickly.
...that Colton will be born healthy and strong.
...that we would lean on the Lord for strength and wisdom during the first few weeks of having a newborn at home, and that God would amply provide the peace, wisdom, and joy we need to get through new circumstances and exhaustion.
...that Ross and I would adjust quickly to how our lives change and continue to love each other well as parents.

Thank you so much for praying for us!


...And just for fun...
PREGNANCY JOURNAL IN PICTURES:

Me - Reminding myself of what I looked like pre-pregnancy!

My first pregnant picture - 17 weeks pregnant

25 weeks pregnant - still pretty small!

30 weeks pregnant - all of a sudden a belly popped out!

The final pregnancy picture - 39 weeks pregnant and about ready to pop!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm hot mum, love to play with themtits, get your clit rock hard, pussydripping wet while I cumin your arse