Friday, September 19, 2008

When, O When, Will Baby Stowers Come?

I went to my 40 week doctors appointment today and thought I'd update you on what is going on in these last couple days before Baby Stowers is due!

After a somewhat painful exam (I'll spare you the details) the doctor told me that I'm progressing a little bit but that he would like to go ahead and schedule an induction for next week anyway.  Of course, the baby could be born any day now BUT if he decides my womb is just way too comfortable and he doesn't want to come out on his own....

I will be induced next Thursday, September 25th!!!

That's the plan right now.  Please pray that the little guy decides to come on his own and that, however labor begins, he is healthy and strong through the whole process.  Pray for Ross and me, too, that these last few days without the baby will be fun, relaxing, productive...whatever they need to be as we get ready for our worlds to be rocked!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

YEAH!!!! How exciting!!! Can't wait to see what happens! Will he be forced out or will he come on his own???

Katy Conway said...

I am so excited!! I am selfishly hoping he doesn't come at least until Wednesday so we can have a quick visit before he comes, but I pray he comes on his own! AND I CAN'T WAIT!!

The Downs family said...

Yeah, we just got back tonight & i'm checking in on the rest of the world...I figured since we didn't hear anything Colton is still happy in the tummy! :-) I'm just glad we didn't miss it!!! I'll be calling you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Gigi can't wait! I'm praying he comes out soon and on his as in sans pitosen (sp?). But either way, you will be a mommy and Ross a daddy by the end of the week.

By the way, that makes me officially a Gigi. (Grace has already given me a shorten version of Gidge.) I'm dancing all around waiting!
Love Gigi

Jenn said...

i think you should update one last time before the baby arrives!!!!