Sunday, October 5, 2008

So Many Pictures...

Colton has been home for a little over a week now and we have taken so many pictures!  I thought I'd pick a few of my favorites to share with y'all.  Enjoy!

Baby Colton, still in the hospital.

Another family picture during day 2 of Colton's life.

Grandma, Colton, and Mommy in the hospital.

Mommy and Colton bonding - it's love at first eye-contact. :)

Finally coming home!  Mommy and Daddy look a bit tired, but Colton is stylin' in his sweet Polo outfit from Grandma.

Daddy putting Colton in his car seat for the first time.

I'm so excited to bring him home!

Grandpa, Colton, and me just after arriving home.  We were showing Colton his nursery.

Colton, day 3, relaxing in his boppy.

What a sweet little face!  He's just adorable, I think!

Dressed for his first outing since coming home - a trip to the pediatrician!  He's perfect and healthy!

Haha - I sense him feeling like we are paparazzi.  "No more pictures!"

Chillin' in his boppy again - this time rapper style.

Sweet, sleeping baby boy.

First bath!  10/1/08

SO relaxed - a rare moment where he was all stretched out on Mommy's legs.

Such a precious boy.  We love him!

5 comments:

The Downs family said...

LOVE HIM!!!

Jenn said...

SOOO cute! Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

seriously! he is PRE-CIOUS!! hope your family is doing well :) :) hugs, sara

Anonymous said...

I miss my little Colton!

Chandler said...

I can't wait to meet him. I am so sorry I haven't been able to come by. For some reason I haven't had a free night all week. My parents will be here all weekend but I'm coming over next Wednesday with a meal. Miss you!