Wednesday, December 10, 2008

'Tis the Season!

I LOVE the Christmas season!  I miss the cold weather that accompanied it when I lived up north - today the high here was 83 degrees...that's just wrong! - but I enjoy the beautiful decorations, the parties, the food, shopping for gifts for people I love, seeing family, etc.  The holidays are even more fun now with a little boy to dress up.  Enjoy some pics of our decorations and of Colton dressed for Christmas below.

OH!  And in other big news, Colton flipped over yesterday morning for the first time from his back to his tummy.  He seemed so proud of himself - smiling and giggling for a couple of minutes until he realized that he doesn't like laying on his tummy and got fussy. :)  We'll see how this flipping over thing goes, though, because today he started doing it during a nap.  He would flip over (while swaddled) then get mad and cry because he doesn't want to sleep on his tummy!  I feel bad because he's obviously tired but can't sleep well because of it.  We'll see how it goes tonight - I hope, for his sake and mine, that he doesn't flip over all night long and need to be rolled onto his back again!  Haha!

CHRISTMAS PICS:

Our tree - first year using a fake but we think it looks pretty good!

The wonderful nativity scene we got from my Grandparents - we love it!

Colton's Christmas photo shoot (done by Ross):
#1 - So serious
#2 - Little flirt
#3 - Big laugh
#4 - Coy smile
#5 - So sweet
#6 - Curious baby boy

Finally, Colton got to visit Santa and seemed to like him!  Gotta get in good with the Big Guy early. :)

4 comments:

Gigi and Grandy in Katy said...

Love it and all the pics! Ross said you had some of all 3 of you with Santa. I guess I'll see those when you come!

Love the nativity, too! I actually remembered we talked about it, but wasn't going to do it this year! Now I don't have to! I'm so glad yo got it!

Anonymous said...

The tree looks really good and I love the nativity. And Colton....well, I could just eat him up! I can't get over his eyes when he is smiling really big...so cute.
Thanks for posting pictures.

Studio222 Photography said...

Are you kidding me? That smirk in number two is amazing. I just fell in love!

Jenn said...

Soooo cute! Can't wait to see Colton in a week!!!