Thursday, August 27, 2009

Funny Faces

Last week we got some pictures of Colton making funny faces. These were taken just before his 11 month birthday. I can't believe he's getting so old. Plans are underway for the big 1st birthday party - definitely a bigger deal to me than, certainly, to him!

This is the way he hold his mouth 80% of the time now that he has teeth - lower jaw punched out. He also, often, grinds his bottom and top teeth together to make a clicking noise. Ross hates that! Also, look at those beautiful eyes/lashes!

Here are some funny face/teeth shots. 1-1/2 bottom teeth...

2 top teeth...

A shot of all the teeth at once!


The three teeth shots show Colton doing one of his new favorite activities - snorting! He cracks us up when he does it...and we crack him up by doing it back. Ah, the joys of watching a child explore all his little body can do. :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

i miss him. for some reason these pictures are making me really sad...

Gigi and Grandy in Katy said...

The pictures make me laugh! I can hear him snort now! Sooo funny!

Jenn, I cried after I watched him walk with the laundry basket and walker/truck. Join the "I Miss Colton Stowers Growing Up" club.