Sunday, August 16, 2009

Make Time for Laughter

Praise the Lord, our furniture and other things we shipped from our house in the States arrived Friday morning! I will post pictures as soon as we get settled.
Ross and I have been super busy unpacking, cleaning, organizing, etc - all while taking care of Colton, 10 months old, in the process. It's been busy and, at times, we're tempted to take it all too seriously. Then Colton reminds us to make time for laughter...


**If you're on Facebook, check out stowersfamilyblog.blogspot.com to see the video.
***If you're on the blog, remember to pause the music player on the right side of the page.

6 comments:

Mom said...

I have never heard him laugh like that! It is so cute and contagious. Made me laugh, too.

Jenn said...

Ha! Love it! So cute! P.S. Hurry up unpacking I want pictures!!!!

Gigi and Grandy in Katy said...

Love the belly laughs! So fun! Laugh every day! Definitely made my morning!

Gigi and Grandy in Katy said...

Just watched it again and love that he falls over laughing! What a lovey! Makes me want to SQUEEZE him!

katy said...

Oh my gosh, I love that boy.

G-STOW said...

so i watch this when i need a smile! too cute!