Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Our New Puppy!

***Before going any farther you might want to turn the music off by scrolling down the page and pausing the music player on the right-hand side.***

Did you know that we got a puppy??? Yup, 10 months ago Colton was born...and I've always said having a baby is a lot like raising a puppy. Never has it been more true than now. :)
Check out the videos...





(If you're on Facebook and want to see these videos you must go to stowersfamilyblog.blogspot.com.)

7 comments:

Gigi and Grandy in Katy said...

So funny! Why is he going around in circles??? Busy Busy Busy. At least he in intuitive enough to use his mouth!!! HAHA

Thanks for the videos....Love them. Miss you hand hope to see that apt filled with furniture soon!

Anonymous said...

Haha!! These are so funny and cute - when I first read the title I thought "what they got a puppy?" Love you! Sara

Jenn said...

cute! colton seems like he has to be busy all the time! love it, but glad it is you and not me! ;-)

Anonymous said...

That is not a dog bowl, it is a two compartment dump truck.

Grandy

Erika said...

Cute! I like the song, too - makes me all misty-eyed.

Chandler said...

He's getting SO big and boy does he gets around fast!! Miss you guys so much!! Hope you're doing good. I'd love an update on how momma's doing, adjusting, etc.

Mom said...

Colton cracks me up! Why do kids always seem to most enjoy playing with the things that aren't made for them to play with - like water bottles and pet dishes? He is a busy, busy boy!