Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fun with the Stowers!

My original blog was below but Jenn chastised me for not posting any different pics.  We don't have many that are different from Mark and Connie's, but here are a few:

Colton's 8 month monkey picture - we can't take them lying down anymore because Colton doesn't lie still!

Sitting with monkey.

Loving playing in the back of his new Gator!

Colton loves to try to bite the ears (or arms, or legs, etc) off of stuffed animals.  Connie is getting into the spirit of it with him! :)


This past week, Mark and Connie came for a visit.  We were excited to see them, and for them to see Colton, since it had been almost 4 months since our last visit together!  We did a lot of fun things together, all of which I was going to blog about until I saw that Connie already did! :)  Why mess with a great blog?  I thought I'd just direct you there for the story of our week together and lots of fun pictures...
http://gigiandgrandyinkaty.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

Jenn said...

BOOOO!! That was a half arsed blog update! Upload some of your own pictures - i have a hard time believing there aren't more pictures of different activities. I am not remotely satisfied - I mean this is the ONLY way I get to see my newphew!

Lindsay said...

Wow - actually those really are pretty much all the pictures we have! We didn't take any (we're terrible about pictures), we just downloaded the ones Mark and Connie took. Oh wait, I do have a couple extra - I'll add them.

Jenn said...

Thank you! Aunt Jenn is much happier now!

Studio222 Photography said...

I can't believe how soon it is that you guys will be in Italy! I'm jealous! Nate and I will be there in late 2010 or early 2011. If you're still there maybe you can let us know the best places in Florence. :)