Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Time Is Short

I cannot believe how soon we'll be moving to Florence!  We officially booked our plane tickets recently and we fly from Detroit to Rome on June 15th.  I know that time is going to F-L-Y during these next few weeks...especially because we're busy with many visits on top of all the details we need to get in check.  We're thrilled to spend time with family, though, and wouldn't have it any other way.

Here's a run down of our next few weeks:
May 22nd - Visit from Mark and Connie
June 2nd - Visit from my mom and dad
June 7th - Visit from Mark and Connie
June 10th & 11th - Movers come pack us up and take our stuff away
June 13th - Ross leaves Orlando with our luggage and our pets to drive to Detroit
June 14th - Colton and I fly to Detroit where we'll meet Ross
June 15th - We head out to Italy!

I cannot believe that I can list every major event we have going on before we leave - and it's so short!  Of course that doesn't even count visits with friends to say goodbye, running to stores to stock up on baby items and other things we'll need to take with us to Italy, calling all our utility companies to cancel everything, finishing home renovations, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.  

*Breathe*

Ok, here we go!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I am sad we won't get to see you or Colton before you move! The next time we see him he'll be talking and walking!!!! ;-(

Lindsay said...

He might be walking but I doubt he'll be talking! We'll have to make it work - Colton needs his Aunt Jenn and Uncle Nate!!!
PS: Step 1 - Download Skype.

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

I don't have a camera for my laptop. where can we get a cheap/ good one?

Lindsay said...

Ask Dad - they got one for a pretty good price, I think.

Chandler said...

wow! we are definitely hanging out on Friday! I'll send you a message via Facebook. I can't believe the time has come... :-(