Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bed Head

Recently some people have been concerned that I haven't updated the blog in awhile. Really, it just boiled down to the fact that nothing struck me as "blog material...."

...until yesterday!

Colton's hair is finally growing. He still has the longer patch in the back and is now also growing longer hair on his crown. He probably is about ready or a haircut - but I'm not ready for that big step yet. Until then, I guess we'll be seeing more of what I saw yesterday. BED HEAD!!!

I had to grab the camera to capture Colton's first bed head - and we ended up doing a little photo shoot. He's one cute kid, if I do say so myself. :)


The players: These guys sleep with Colton in his crib. In the back we have "Mr. Wrinkles" and in front is "Puppy." And, of course, the all important pacis. Keep your eye out for these guys in the following pics!

First shot of the morning - C generally wakes up smiling and ready for fun. :)



Bed head!

Cuddling with Puppy. Colton loves to throw soft things (pillows, stuffed animals, etc) down and then lay down and rub his head on them. He does it throughout every day...and he sleeps that way, too!

I found out the other night, when I went into his room while he was asleep, that Colton often uses Mr. Wrinkles as a pillow! I just think it's too cute.

Though C was awake when I took this photo, it's probably the closest we'll ever get to having a picture of him while he sleeps - Mr. Wrinkles pillow and Puppy lovie in hand. :)

A good shot of the bed head. From the right angles it looked like a mohawk that started on top of his head and went all the way back.

Peek-a-boo!

I see you!

Such a sweet boy.

Giving Puppy a hug - another thing he does all the time. I love it - it's just too sweet!

Final shot of the bed head. You can see the full extent of it here, even though you can't see his sweet face. :)


Sweet dreams, everyone! :)

4 comments:

Mom said...

He is such a sweet, little boy! It's so fun to go get him out of his crib when he wakes up because he always greets you with a happy smile and those happy eyes! Thanks for posting the pictures. There's nothing cuter than a little boy in pjs.

Mom said...

I just noticed...are those the footie pajamas I got him? They are none too big, are they? Looks like he's about ready for the next size.

Gigi and Grandy in Katy said...

Left a comment on fb, too, but had to relook with the cute background, etc. Well, just had to look again. I do love a boy first thing in the morning! Want to squeeze him so much! Give him a big hug from me! Thanks for the great post!

Jenn said...

what a cutie! i love his rosey cheeks! to cute!